Remember if YOU say YOU CAN or YOU SAY YOU CAN’T… You’re Right!
1. Join my online community at www.teamddpyoga.com
Go to www.DDPYOGA.com and get the program. This next section will be done on the DDP YOGA NOW App under that Tracker section.
1a. Take six pictures of yourself as shown on the DDPY App,
1b. Record Starting weight, Current weight & Goal weight,
1c. Take measurements as instructed,
1d. Record your Pain levels,
*1e. through 1g. are optional
1e. Get your Blood Pressure taken,
1f. Register Blood Sugar Levels and
1g. Record A1C
3. Read “What To Eat” and articles in the Gluten/Dairy Free section of TeamDDPYoga.com.
Then, journal your daily food intake for seven days and post it on your page using the “Blog Post” feature.
5. Watch the Living Life at 90% video everyday if needed…
7. Watch Arthurs video whenever you’re looking for inspiration!
Then watch these movies that cover some of the nutrition-related issues that I believe deeply affect the body’s ability to heal and perform.
9. You HAVE to watch these documentaries!!!
They are very eye opening and actually very SCARY of what we put into our bodies!! This will help you understand HOW important food/nutrition is! With the exception of Genetic Roulette, the other 3 movies are available on Netflix. Genetic Roulette is available on Amazon for $3.99 to rent…BUT you can join through Giam for a free trial! Netflix, if you don’t have it, you can join for a free month trial as well!
2. Post your personal goals using the “Blog Post” feature on your TeamDDPYOGA.com page.
Your goals can be weight-related, or can pertain to your personal body image, or can be about any lifestyle transformation you’d like to achieve.
4. Watch this video about my principles for Living Life at 90%:
Add a comment – I will be checking to make sure you did it, so don’t skip this step!
6. Watch Stacey Morris’s video for inspiration:
8. This is the most important to me GENETIC ROULETTE:
Then watch the following documentaries:
8b. Food Inc.
8c. Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
8d. GMO OMG
8e. Resurrection of Jake the Snake
8g. Rudy Ruettiger: The Walk On